Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Day of School

Hayley and Hannah have looked forward to this day for a few weeks now. They are ready to sleep late and not have to do any homework!   I made this sign and hung it up so they would see it first thing this morning.  I remember the last day of school and how much fun it was.  A lot of hanging out and chatting with friends, taking pictures, signing yearbooks, watching movies and eating yummy snacks!  I'm sure they will have a great day today and not to mention, it's a half day too!  We are in the process of making our Summer To Do List because it's sure to be a busy one.  I saw a similar project like this last year but never got my bootie in gear to do this with the kids.  This year I've committed to it and think it will be a fun project to do. You can make one too here.  I'll post ours once we've finished it. 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...