Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bits from my weekend

Friday evening, I dropped Hayley and Hannah off for auditions to this:
Photobucket

Holly and I ate at Pei Wei while we were waiting for the girls to get finished.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I really hope this is true!!!!

Saturday morning Holly and I got into my car only to hear clicking sounds when I tried to start it. Not good! My neighbor came to help me jump start the battery because Scott was out of town. Why does everything happen when he is out of town?? Before we left to get a new battery, Holly posed for this picture.  Loved the outfit...complete with ice cream necklace and Hello Kitty purse!
Photobucket

Little did I know this was one of three places we would have to go to get a battery for my car.
Photobucket
Holly at Goodyear catching up on an issue of Newsweek in the waiting area.

Sunday was pretty uneventful. Went to church and then Holly had her very first play date with a classmate. Her friend Bella came over to play.
Photobucket

Our neighbor invited us over because they were putting up a waterslide in their backyard. The three girls had fun playing together in the water.
Photobucket

Sunday evening we finally finished this project. You can learn more about this or make one yourself here.
Photobucket
Here's a close up.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...