Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happenings around our house

Just a few happenings around our house...

Saturday Scott and the big girls had a Daddy/daughter date night.   Holly and I went shopping and then ate at Red Robin...YUM!
Photobucket

Scott woke up to this Sunday morning.
Photobucket

I made this delicious homemade chocolate sheet cake.   And it really is the Best Chocolate Sheet Cake EVER!   Go here for the recipe, you won't regret it.
Photobucket

On Monday morning I saw this on our front door.
Photobucket

Up close
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hayley had written Hannah a note so she would see it before leaving for camp.  She also let her take her pillow pet.  Wow!   My cup runneth over!

Apparently, Hayley was in the note writing mood because when I got to work, I opened my lipstick bag and found this.
Photobucket
That girl really is a sweetie!

Hannah and her friend Janasia before loading their bags on the bus and heading for camp.  I sure will miss her!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...