Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I've been so far behind on getting my pictures edited and uploaded on here but I'm going to try (really hard) to get this done this weekend...along with all the other millions of things I have on my list to do! Two days is just not enough of a weekend for me...whoever thought it was should just be hunted down! Now three days would be just perfect. It was so nice this week to have that extra day to get things done (or to just relax for a day). Thank you Memorial Day for that extra day of relaxation and for the short work week! Here's my To Do List for the weekend:

1. First and foremost to clean house - my poor house gets neglected all week long while Scott and I are working so this has to be done Saturday mornings

2. Put Holly's table together - I just bought a picnic table for Holly to put in the backyard and of course it comes in a million pieces (Scott is thrilled) so I want to find some time to put this all together for her

3. Try making cake pops again - I got a recipe to make the cutest little cake pops ever and tried it the other night. Unfortunately, they didn't turn out as I had hoped. They were too soft so I figure I will alter the recipe and try again. I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out. Keeping fingers crossed!

4. Take Hayley and Hannah to see a play they've been asking to go to. We'll do this on Sunday afternoon.

5. Grocery shop and plan out meals for next week - I've been really bad at this lately.

6. Organize my closet - it's a complete mess! I have high hopes but not sure this will be done this weekend.

7. Catch up on editing my pictures for the blog.

Here's a cute little picture to remind you it's Friday...Yea!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...