Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Monday and Sunday outfit

Photobucket
My mom's surgery went well. She is at home now recovering. The weekend flew by...
I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish and I don't think anything on my list got crossed off. With the girls busy schedules lately, it leaves little time for anything else. We did manage to get a family bike ride in Sunday evening. My front porch still looks neglected. I had high hopes to get it looking all springy and all but I'll have to try it again next weekend. The girls play "Chicken Little" opens next Friday and runs through the 3rd weekend of April. April promises to be a busy month also. It doesn't have to stop...I just need time to slow down a bit!

On a side note, I'm starting a Sunday Outfit entry to be posted every Monday. Here's the first one.
Photobucket
sweater: Target; top: Target; black skinny jeans: Old Navy; brown wedge shoes: Target; belt: Forever 21

Here's to a Happy Monday and hoping I can be more organized when the weekend comes around!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...