Thursday, March 31, 2011

Essie

Have you discovered Essie nail polish yet? Well, you must! I'm loving their polish...like totally loving it! It's not clumpy or thick and it goes on so smooth and dries fast too. Not to mention they have so many cool colors. I just bought Lollipop yesterday and am sporting some pretty ridiculous (that means really good) nails today! Holly even let me paint hers the same color last night (it might have had something to do with the cute name). Anyway, here are a few colors that I might have to get my hands on soon...especially for Spring.
Photobucket
Secret Story

Photobucket
Splash of Grenadine

Photobucket
Poppy Art Pink

Photobucket
Sweet Talker

Photobucket
Bahama Mama

Photobucket
Autumn Mulberry

Photobucket
And my flavor of the week favorite is Lollipop. It's a coral-red but not too orangy. Just perfect if you ask me.

So what are you waiting for? Run out and buy some Essie and look fabulous!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...