Monday, March 7, 2011

Bits from my weekend

We finally had a great weekend of weather! We spent some of our weekend riding our bikes. Scott got me a beach cruiser for my birthday and I haven't gotten to ride it that much but I love it...and it's pink of course! We got the girls bikes for Christmas and surprised Scott with a beach cruiser for Christmas so we could all ride together. Hannah has never wanted to learn to ride. She's perfectly happy with her scooter but we thought she needed to learn so Scott worked with her and she's doing great. We also put Holly to work washing my car and she loved it. I finally got around to pulling all the dead plants and weeds from my flower beds. It was nice to spend some family time together around the house.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...