Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

TGIF! Where has this week gone? Where has this month gone for that matter? My mind is swirling with thoughts of things I need to do and the time I need to make for the things I need to do! I don't see things slowing down anytime soon either with the new school year just around the corner. Slowly but surely I will get all the things checked off of my list and in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy today cause it's Friday (and that means I get to sleep in tomorrow)! It's also the opening night of Hayley & Hannah's play "Robbin Da Hood" and I'm super-excited to see my little hood rats perform tonight!! They tell me they got mad rappin skillz!

I'll leave you with a couple of cute pictures I found out there in blogland.
Photobucket
So true, so true!

Photobucket
I need this on my front door

Photobucket
No explanation needed

Photobucket
Only to be used on your worst enemy!

Photobucket
Grease is the word

Photobucket
I actually want to get this printed for my house, not sure where to put it though.

Happy Friday to all my peeps!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...