Thursday, July 14, 2011

Britney Spears

Photobucket
My husband is good to me. He suprised me and Hayley and Hannah with tickets to her concert while he stayed home with Holly. Our tickets were up high but we didn't care cause afterall, we were gonna see my girl Brit. Opening acts finished and they said it would be another 45 minutes until she started so we got up and took a potty break. When we came out of the restroom, a lady came up to us and asked if we wanted tickets on the floor?  Uh-hello...yes!!  We were in shock....really!  The girls squeeled and gave the woman a hug and she handed me 4 tickets on row 5!!!! Hayley's friend Brooke was also with us.

The show was ah-ma-zing!! Loved everybit of it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...