Monday, May 2, 2011

Trampoline Fun

Scott and I went round and round on getting the kids a trampoline. He thought they looked trashy in the yard and said he didn't want the kids getting hurt on it.  I didn't feel like he made a good enough argument, I mean he let the kids jump on other people's trampolines so why not buy one? So I did! I made sure to get one that had the netting around it and went over the rules before they jumped on it for the first time. They've done pretty good...even little Holly has to zip up the netting before she jumps or else she will tell everyone to stop jumping til it's closed. We've had it for a year now and while it's not the prettiest looking thing in our back yard, it has served it's purpose! To have fun! Don't let Scott fool you...I've caught him on it too!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey, I couldn't let the kids have all the fun!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...