Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

My day was wonderful! Hayley woke up early and delivered breakfast in bed to me at 7am. Then Hannah and Holly woke up I was showered with homemade cards and pictures from all of them. They were so cute and thoughtful that I cried (happy tears) because I take motherhood very seriously. I am so honored that God has trusted me with the privilege of being their mom and raising them the best way I know how. Scott brought me coffee and then gave me a gift card from him and the girls to go shopping. We then packed up the car and headed to the beach. It was just perfect!

I am so proud to be their mom and I thank God for these 3 little blessings!
Photobucket

And on a lighter note...this is one of my favorite videos for moms! Enjoy!


Photobucket
I hope all you mothers out there had a great day too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...