Monday, May 9, 2011

My weekend in pictures

Hayley, Hannah and I got up early Saturday morning to meet my mom and sister for the 5k Cancer Walk at the University of Houston campus.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hannah and I finished before the rest of our group and here's our celebratory picture
Photobucket
Yea!  We did 3 miles!!!!

We spent the rest of Saturday afternoon at our friends house for a barbecue.

Scott played some basketball and tag frisby
Photobucket

Hayley got to swing from a tree
Photobucket

Holly ate lot's of watermelon, played on the slip and slide, jumped on the trampoline and ran wild with little people
Photobucket

There was so much to do I didn't even catch a picture of Hannah!

Mostly, Scott and I got to hang out with big people and have conversation that didn't consist of "Don't, Stop, Quit, No"
Photobucket

I woke up to breakfast in bed Sunday morning followed by a showering of gifts!!! Man, was that awesome!
Photobucket

Then we headed to the beach for some family fun with my Mom, Dave, Aunt Shell and kids.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Awesome weekend...I love my family!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...