Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Dresses

Ok, so Easter is right around the corner...and you know what that means? It's time to get your Easter dresses ladies! I love all the floral and feminine fashion this season. Here's a few of my picks and guess what? They are all under $50. Look stylish without breaking the bank (which my husband appreciates)!
Photobucket
I lllllove this dress! But sadly, they are sold out in my size. You can find it here.
Photobucket
I love this colorful dress. Go here to find it.
Photobucket
This dress is so cute. It's by LC - Lauran Conrad.  Have I mentioned my girl crush on her? She is a doll and I love her fashion line found at Kohl's.
Photobucket
Another LC dress that would never go out of style.
Photobucket
I'm thinking of this dress for myself. All 3 above can be found here.
Photobucket
I really like this one too. And at a whopping $29...what's not to love? Find it here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And of course, you can always find the 2 above bargains at Forever 21. Shoot, you can get a dress, accessories and a pair of sandals for $50 here.

I hope you all find your perfect dress and look fabulous! Happy shopping!  I better run out and get mine before they're all gone :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...