Monday, April 18, 2011

Bits from my weekend

Well, it was another busy weekend! Hayley & Hannah were filming scenes for a show (more on this later) so we had to be an hour away from home early Saturday morning. The scenes were in a park and let me tell you...I didn't mind spending all day there...it was absolutely gorgeous! But after a long day of filming, we rushed back to town for their performance for their play. Grandma had come into town and I felt bad we weren't able to visit with her before the show. Luckily, Scott got to visit with her over dinner and they saw the performance together. Sunday, we went to church and then it was the final performance of their play. It was definately bittersweet. They love performing, they love being at the theatre all the time...but I gotta say, Scott and I need a break. We are on the go...Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. And I feel like the past month has been a blurr. We haven't been able to plan any family time so we are ready for a little break. It won't be that long of a break because they are already working on their next show but still we need to catch up on some Family Time! Anyway, here's a couple of shots from our weekend. Also, I did get some mini photo shoots of Holly and Hayley that I still have to edit and post (later). Hannah said she wanted no part of it! I'll bribe ask her another time for a photo session.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was such a great show! The girls had a blast rehearsing and performing with everyone from the cast! Till the next show!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...