Monday, April 4, 2011

Bits from my weekend

Friday night was opening night for Hayley and Hannah's play Chicken Little. We got Mimi to come watch Holly and Scott and I dropped the girls off and then got some dinner before we went back to the theater and watched the show.
Photobucket
The play was so funny. We really enjoyed it! One weekend down, two more to go.
Photobucket
Saturday morning was spent cleaning. I tackled this nasty room (Hayley's). Took me a couple of hours but we purged a lot of things...clothes, shoes, books, etc. Lot's of stuff to take to Goodwill. I'm mad I didn't get a picture of it after it was cleaned. I no longer have high blood pressure when I walk in there!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Holly spent most of the morning playing with her new playdough set.
Photobucket
On Sunday, we went to church and then I was finally able to fix up my porch. It looks so much more inviting now.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...