Monday, January 26, 2009

She's Double Digits Now!!!!!

I can't believe she's 10! She was so excited to hold up both hands this morning before school and these days she's calling herself a tween. Oh boy! Are we already there? Well, I can honestly say that this girl is golden through and through. Here's my top 10 favorite things about this chic.

10. She is a good friend to everybody.
9. She gives the best shoulder massages.
8. She loves to snuggle.
7. She loves music...all kinds.
6. She loves to talk....never stops.....she gets it from her Dad.
5. She loves animals....even worms!
4. She wants to be a Rockstar when she grows up.
3. She loves spending time with her parents.
2. She is a good BIG sister to Hannah and Holly.
1. She is my daughter!!!!!!

I love you Hayley and I'm so proud of the young lady you are....Happy Birthday baby girl!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"loves to snuggle"...... me too, naked
"gets it from her dad"...... i bet she does, if she was mine it would be before she goes to school and again when she came home, no condom though

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...