Saturday, January 3, 2009

I think I'm in love....with a vampire!!!

No, Scott does not have a sudden thirst for blood! Let me explain. I have been sick with bronchitis all week long. I got so tired of laying around that I had to get out of the house even if it was for just an hour. I still really didn't feel well enough to go but needed some fresh air. I didn't want to go alone so I asked Hannah to go with me. Actually, I bribed her. I knew she would go if I told her I was going to Target and I would get her popcorn. That's all it took and off we went. I came home with the book that I have been wanting to read for a while now Twilight. I know they just made a movie but I've heard so many people say how amazing the book is so I didn't want to ruin my curiousity by watching the movie. Well, here it is 48 hours and 498 pages later and I'm finished!!!! So you see, I'm in love with Edward from the book. It was so good....Stephanie Meyer's is an awesome writer. Tomorrow I'm off to get the sequel New Moon.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...