Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Desperate Housewife

Ok, so not in the fabulousness of the ABC show but more like in the sense of I'm blogging right now instead of doing housework!!! So much needs to be done...the floors, bathrooms, sheets need to be washed, Holly's room needs to be cleaned from her getting everything out and not picking it back up, lunch needs to be made and oh yeah, I need to squeeze in a nap too and not to mention I have to get started on the final book of the Twilight saga....Breaking Dawn. I finished Eclipse last night and every book seems to leave me wanting more. I even called my sister yesterday and told her about a chapter that put me in a bad mood...when Bella kisses Jacob! Ugg! Another example of Desperate Housewife. Oh well, Scott is out of town all week so I guess I have plenty of time to Oooohhhh and Ahhhhh over Edward. See I am a Desperate Housewife.....

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Heather,
I am totally laughing because I am re-reading the series right now and just finished the Jacob/Bella kissing chapter too :) Love that series!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...