Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dear Family...


I know you always find it difficult to please me and I'm sorry for that but really...I'm not that difficult to please...honest, I'm not.  I thought I might give you an idea of how you can make my Mother's Day a great one without a lot of hassle.

Flowers, especially Peonies (my favorite), are always appreciated!






A trip to the beach would be great! Specifically, this beach.

Laguna Beach


This umbrella would sure come in handy for sitting on the beach!



And you know I'm gonna want to eat something while we're there....so this would be the perfect place!

Las Brisas


Where I'll order these!!!!



Because I don't want anything to do with these....




And in case you're wondering what I would like for dessert...



It would be great if I could do this without whining or complaining!



I wouldn't mind if you printed this all over the house either!



Of course, gifts like these would not be declined either, but not expected!


Mothers are great at giving advice...just trying to do my part! LOL!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...