Thursday, May 24, 2012

Clearly...


How is it that taking pictures of these two can make me see them differently?  What I mean is...on a daily basis, I am with them; I talk to them; I listen to them; I hear them; I watch them; I see them...but only through my lens does it make me realize how much these two have grown and keep growing.  It's through the lens that makes me stop to reflect and just enjoy "moments" like these.  And right now in this moment, all I can think is "Wow"!  I look at this picture and they are so beautiful!  Not only do I see their eyes sparkling and their sweet smiles....I can see straight through to their hearts and that's a good view!  So is differently the correct word?  Perhaps, not!  I think clearly is more appropriate.   

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...