Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Say it isn't true!!!

Please somebody tell me it's a lie! No, No, it can't be true!!! Zara...why do you taunt me? You know I'm on a spending hault. Can't buy a thing right now...can't even spend a little bit. You see, we are moving to Southern California soon and so for right now until we are settled with a home and new jobs...I'm on a strict budget. Oh, there's other taunts coming from Target, Kohl's, Old Navy...and don't even get me started on the online stores!! But I'm being very careful to stay far, far away from any temptations that might make me fall off the wagon! But Zara, my love, why on heavens earth now?? I mean, I only got to shop with you every once in a while as it is since you were only in 1 location in Houston and it's not very easy for me to get to. Now, you've made my temptations so easy to acquire!! No, No, Must Be Strong!!! I will be strong! But you can bet your bottom dollar, when I'm settled in Cali...I'm gonna purchase a whole outfit! Until then, I'm not believing these lies!!!!!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...