Monday, August 15, 2011

Bits from my weekend

Friday I picked up Hayley's school schedule and had to purchase this awful PE ensemble. As you can see, she's not crazy about it either!
Photobucket

My car looked like this most of the weekend...filled with kids. It was the final weekend for their performance in the play and I was the "drop off" person in the car pool. Holly was falling asleep and that's why it looks like she has crazy hair.
Photobucket

Here is a picture of the entire cast Robbin Da Hood
Photobucket

I decided to clean out my bathroom drawers and cabinets Saturday night. She helped me.
Photobucket
Yes, those are what you think they are!!

One on one time with my babygirl at Tutti Frutti is the best! Mine is half original and half yellow cake with strawberries, blueberries and almond slivers. Hers is half vanilla and half chocolate with gummy bears.
Photobucket

Sunday morning car ride to church.
Photobucket

Fortunes from Pei Wei.
This was Hayley's
Photobucket
This was Hannah's
Photobucket

Husband was out of town all weekend. We miss him when he's gone but I sure do enjoy weekends with my girls too!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...