Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a Lucky Girl!

My sweet husband bought me a digital SLR camera for my birthday (I guess all the hinting really worked! :) Since then all I can do is eat, sleep, think photography!!! I'm obsessed with it...going online to learn as much as I can. So yesterday I asked the girls to put coordinating outfits on so I could practice on them. With much moaning they gave in and did it. I only got a couple of good shots because we went to the woods and mosquitos were biting and Miss Holly kept running around thinking it was funny to have us all chasing her. So note to self: only bring the 2 older girls next time or just practice with one at a time. I did get 2 that were really good I think. Still much learning and practice to do but I am so thankful to Scott for helping me get started! Love you babe!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, so I am biased but Daddy better watch out!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats on the DSLR! That is so exciting and you are lucky to have three fabulously beautiful models!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...