Monday, September 3, 2012

Our week in pictures


Well it's been pretty busy around here since the kids have all gone back to school.  We are back to schedules, homework, projects, packing lunches, waking up early and going to bed early!  This time last year, Scott left at 3am and headed to California to start his new job and find us a house.  I can't believe it's been a year almost.  Time sure has gone by quickly over the last year and while we all miss our friends and family...I truly love it here .  The kids love it and it's really starting to feel like "home" more and more each day.  I'm just really happy we got so lucky by moving to Santa Clarita.  I know I haven't posted "Our Week in Pictures" in a while but in honor of back to school and back to routines...it's back to Our week in Pictures!

1.  Peppermint thief
2.  I love my initial necklace that goes perfectly with my sideways cross necklace
3.  All the little boys in our church class are in love with Hayley
4.  Got a sweet note from Hayley's counselor in the mail
5.  Such a babe!
6.  Loving these bars
7.  Hannah and friend Emily playing with witch hats in the store
8.  Dahlia's in my kitchen
9.  Some of Holly's art

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...