Monday, August 13, 2012

Hayley's Back to School photo shoot





An Interview with Hayley

1.  What was your favorite memory from 7th grade?
When I caught my pumpkin project on fire in Art class!

2.  What are you most looking forward to about 8th grade?
Catching another project on fire in Art class!  Just kidding, seeing my friends everyday.

3.  Current friends that you like to hang out with.
Kelly, Delaney, Marissa and Cassandra

4.  What was your favorite thing to do over the summer?
Sleep until noon everyday.

5.  Current hobbies
Acting, acting and acting

6.  What I love most about my life right now...
That I am surrounded and blessed with good people in my life.

Some words from Mom...
How is it that my first born child is now in 8th grade?  I know I ask myself this question every year expecting to get a different answer but it's always the same...she's growing up.  It's hard to grasp this sometimes because I remember holding that precious baby she once was and thinking of how she would look and act when she was older?  I remember it feeling like an eternity away but as I write, the tears fall with ease because it's now here.  How quickly that beautiful baby girl has turned into a beautiful young lady.  If you know this girl, then you know how funny she is.  I can say she honestly never takes herself too seriously.  She isn't afraid to laugh and doesn't really care what other people think.  She has so many qualities that I wish I could say I had.  I love how she wants to be with me (most of the time) and how she talks openly to me because she knows she can.  In fact, she talks non-stop and everyone knows she has to be the center of attention in our family. We all know this so we let her because we love her and are all so thankful she is in our lives!  How proud of her I am!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...