Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HELP!!!!

Help!!!   MLP is taking over the world!!!

If you have a small female child in your house, then you know exactly what this is...My Little Pony.

Okay, I'm being dramatic...it's not taking over the world...just my house!!!

Don't believe me?  Then please see for yourself!

This is usually what I see when I walk into the family room.  I've been told Princess Celestia is giving them all breakfast.

Cupcake and Rarity greet me in the kitchen by my purse.

Cotton Candy seems to like my Fall decor.
Cheerilee keeps me company by sitting on my nightstand.
Dewdrop Dazzle keeps Scott company by sitting on his nightstand.
Lilly Blossom, Pinky Pie and Feather May sit on a table in the hallway and greet everyone as they walk by.

Fluttershy parks her scooter in Hannah's room.

Twilight Sparkle, Spike and Apple Jack play on Holly's nightstand.
Apparently, this is where Rainbow Dash lives...in the girls bathroom.

Star Song (on top) is visiting Cupcake (burried somewhere in the pile of clothes).

 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...