Friday, September 16, 2011

11 is Heaven

Hannah turned 11!
Photobucket

Hannah woke up to 150 balloons on her bedroom floor. Actually, one popped in the middle of the night and woke her up the first time.  Me, Hayley and Holly woke her up the second time.
Photobucket

We also posted signs on her door.
Photobucket
We sang "Happy Birthday" and let her blow out candles on her doughnut cake before school.
Photobucket
We also gave her the traditional candy bar card.
Photobucket

Then she went to school.

Later that evening, we went to a local restaurant and surprised her with a family dinner...although Scott couldn't be there. :(
Photobucket

We love this girl to pieces!!! I'm so proud of the little lady she is. I hope she felt as special on this day as we think she is!

Sorry about the picture quality.  All the pics were taken on my iPhone.  I'm getting lazy, I know.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...