Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Girl and Her Book on a Sunny Afternoon

I saw a perfect spot on my way home today and it didn't take much persuading to get this girl to pose for me. We grabbed a couple of things to use for the pictures and I really love the results. Since Hayley started her own blog, she has been much more cooperative when it comes to letting her dear mom practice taking pictures. Take a look at some of the shots we got.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks Hayley for being such a great student! Love you :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful pics Heather!
Gotta love that sun flare!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I'm inspired to do the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...