Monday, August 16, 2010

Cute Cousins

A few weeks ago, we went to my mother-in-law's company picnic.  Our kids love going...when my MIL retired in December, this was the first thing out of my kid's mouths..."Are we still going to get to go to your company picnic?"  Anyway, we finished eating barbecue and I was trying to get a couple of pictures of Holly and Emmy together.  Emmy is my kids only girl cousin.  I thought this picture was so cute.  Emmy was trying to pose for the camera- notice the little hand on her hip looking so cute and sassy.  Then look at Holly and I'm not sure what face she is making but it looks pretty devious doesn't it?  You never know what that kid is thinking or about to do!  Anyway, these two are pretty darn cute!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...