Friday, July 30, 2010

Hannah's life as it is today...

Photobucket
- mother hen of the house
- list maker, just like her mama. I find her lists all over the house
- loves fashion and putting outfits together
- wants to be a fashion designer/rockstar when she grows up
- used to be really shy when she was younger...not anymore
- hates to wake up early
- very smart and loves to read
- has very good handwriting
- loves to make videos on my phone...I usually find them a month later and always smile when I see them
- she likes to help others in her classroom...she is always choosen by the teacher to do this
- her nickname is Hannah Banana...which she tells me is getting old
- she likes to sleep in my bed when her dad is out of town
- she begs me to let her wear red lipstick
- is sensitive to others and can cry at the drop of a hat...seriously!
- loves the Black Eyed Peas
- doesn't like cheese
- sneaks food upstairs
- eats popcorn almost everyday
- loves lemonade
- used to think that she wanted a crappuccino from Starbucks...I had to correct her...it's a frappuccino
- is always worried about her grades but when we get her report cards, she almost always has straight A's
- is trying to talk her dad into taking her to Hawaii
- used to suck her thumb until she was 5
Hannah, I adore you and your sweet spirit. You are such a treasure to our family and I love you beyond measures!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...