Monday, June 15, 2009

Hot Shots Camp 2009

It was bittersweet this morning when Scott and I said bye to Hayley and Hannah as they headed to camp 2 hours away. They will be gone for 5 days and although I'm so excited for them...I will miss them so much. I already do!! I packed them each a "care bag" with lot's of goodies in it for the car trip and I also included a little note telling them to use their manners, take care of eachother and have fun! My wish for them is that they have a good time and use this experience to get to know our Lord above better. I have to admit it...I had a few tears roll down my cheeks but I didn't let them know it. I know they will be fine. I'm just gonna miss my girls!

Hayley & Hannah with Ms. Patti, the Hot Shots Director

Loading up the cars

Camp friends

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...