Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Naughty Children

Am I a naughty mom or do I just have naughty children? I'm going to go with naughty children! This is how last night's blameless story went down. Scott wasn't home so he is totoally innocent. Hayley and Hannah were taking a bath together (don't tell them I told you or they would be mortified). I was on the computer just feet away. I told the girls to lock the door so Holly wouldn't go in there. We've all learned that if you don't lock the door...Holly throws clothes in the tub...shoes and all! So a little while later I hear the girls are out of the bathroom. I am still on the computer and I realize I don't hear normal sounds of screaming, fighting, running, banging, singing, etc. So I ask Hayley to check on her sister. Moments later I hear laughter coming from the bathroom followed by...OMG! I got up to see what was going on the find this.
Photobucket
Now, Hayley and Hannah each blame the other saying they were the last one out and didn't drain the tub. Oh well, I couldn't help but to laugh too! Holly was having such a good time in there...diaper on and all.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...