Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jamaica Beach in Galveston before IKE

I can't imagine what damage IKE did to Houston and the surrounding areas. I am so happy that all our family and friends survived with minimal damage to their homes. On this particular day, it was beautiful and peaceful. It was breezy, the kind of day Texans love. I'm so glad Mimi asked us to go as our last trip because little did I know that Galveston would never be the same. The kids had a great time and we will all miss Aunt Sandra's beach house.
Photobucket
Holly loves the beach...mainly because she can just run and run.
Photobucket
Isn't this the sweetest picture of her looking at her reflection? I love it!
Photobucket
Scott and I share a sweet moment before running off to catch you know who.
Photobucket
It's hard to believe that this was just a few weeks ago. It was the calm before the storm.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

all 3 in the ass but the little one first

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...